In 2015, as a result of the transformation of ownership and organizational structure of the company, WiringS
Sp. z o.o. was established as a continuation of more than twenty years of activity, whose human capital is based on employed people with certified disability. The main activity of WiringS Sp. z o.o. is manufacturing and assembly of low voltage control and signalling cables and harnesses for industrial products. The organization meets all requirements, needs and expectations of stakeholders, allowing to gain and maintain their satisfaction and trust.
OUR GOALS ARE:
- production and assembly of products meeting the client's quality requirements
- timely completion of orders
- delivery of complete products of the highest quality
WiringS has received funding under the 2020 Working Capital Grant of the Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020.
- Project target: To support the trader to ensure liquidity and support ongoing operations due to financial difficulties faced by the trader as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak
- Planned results: Maintaining the operation of the company's business
- Project Value: 128502.39 PLN
- European Funds contribution: 128502.39 PLN